Non – Teaching Programmes
- Consultancy on cultural issues and performance.
- Establishment of performing groups namely, KNUST Jazz Central, KNUST community Choir and KNUST drama clubs.
- Annual Traditional Festivals on Campus.
- Cultural Variety Entertainment Programmes.
- Cultural Magazine/Newsletter.
- Traditional model Village. The Village will be established to and stocked with replicas of traditional Akan building and structures; display replicas of Akan contacts with Europeans; and display of Akan traditional technology, crafts, cooking methods etc.
- Outreach Performance on/off campus.
- Musical Instruments Technology Workshop (MITW) – Research and production of traditional Musical Instruments.